Monday, October 03, 2005

A brand new day - Sting

Greetings from Colchester, Essex! And my, the end of the previous day was truly difficult – much much harder than I thot it would be. And it was harder than it really should have been!

The final week was filled wif farewells of all kinds from all peoples. It was also the usual last minute packing and repacking. Still, I managed to finish packing early Saturday morn. I wanted the last day to be one where I could just do nuthin and be wif me family. It was like that – and it only made things worse – having nuthin to do but just thinking of leaving!!!!

Din feel like eating but still sat down wif me family and forced myself to eat the last home cooked meal specially prepared for me. I guess on any other day, it would have been a delicious meal!

After that, I sat wif me nephew and niece and watched cartoons til it was time to go!

I left home at 8:15 pm and only entered my room here in Essex 25 hours later!!!!

It is ironic - the song which was playing on the radio as we drove to the airport was none other than Alanis' "Iornic"!!!! After all, I finally am getting to do wat I wanted to do all these years and yet, iI din feel like going at all!

Yeah, be careful for wat u wish for - you may get it!!!!!

But anyways...

Thank God that I’m coping pretty well. Sure, I feel quite alone here but it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. I am after all, a lone ranger. Or Han Solo! I used to simply love being on my own. Being left to myself was something that I enjoyed. It’s just that in the past few months or so, I’ve gotten to used to be around people.


So being on my own wasn’t bad at all!

I guess the most difficult time was when I received a text message from my sis telling me that me nephew was so unhappy and missing me. :-(

Oh, dun get me wrong. I miss me family and mates. Well, not so much, tho. Not yet, anyways! Getting text messages from them all makes it just so much easier and makes them feel so much closer.

I thank God that it is not as bad as I thought it would be. It prolly will but he’ll see me thru.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?