Friday, February 24, 2006

Hero - Mariah Carey

Man, it was cold this morning!!!!! What made it worse was that i din have me duvet wif me!!!!!

You see, Michael have some frens over and i - like hero lah - offered to lend them my duvet! I was so sure i'll be fine without it. The weather has been getting warmer - in fact, last week, one of me coursemate was commenting that "Spring has sprung"!!!! Some nites, i'd wake up in sweat - not like the waking up in sweat kind that u get in M'sia, tho.

But winter has returned wif a vengence this week. I woke up last morning to find to snowing heavily! This week itself has been raining, snowing, sleeting, hailing - the works!

Still, i thought that it'd be OK. Anyways, i can always close me windows (i normally sleep wif them opened) and turn up the heater (i normally sleep wif that turned down too - Marley Hall style*). And i do have a "borrowed" blanket from MAS (no, no, no, not me who took it!!!!).

Man, was i wrong! It was C O L D!!!!! When i woke up this morning, i immediately e-mail another mate to ask for his sleeping bag. He said OK but he'll be using it this weekend, tho! Oh, no!!!!!

Michael's mates will be around til next Wed or Thurs.

It's so cliched but i guess u dun appreciate wat u have til it's gone! I promise to treat me duvet much better when i get it back!!! ;-P

It's gonna be a cold weekend!!!!!! :-(

But no worries. will prolly just wear me woolen pullover and socks to sleep!

* in the past, the heater in Marley Hall, UEL, will be turned off close to midnite and be turned back on at around 6 am. Their reasoning is that they'd expect us all to be tucked in under our duvets and hence, have no need for the heater. I guess it saves the Uni money!!!! But even now, i sleep wif it turned down cuz it can get extremely dry!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?