Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Holiday - Madonna

I'm back! Missed me? ;-P

Well, there may not have been that many but it was nice to know that a couple of people did notice I have not been around!!!!

The term break only starts this week-end but I took an early "holiday" last week. Was in London from Wednesday right up til Sunday.


My second home! Posted by Picasa


Classes? Well, I only have classes on Wednesday (ILAC) and Friday (Child Law). For ILAC, I went to the other class held on Tuesday (due to the large numbers, there are 2 ILAC classes held a week). For Child Law - well, according to me lecturer, there will be a question on each of the topics this term and we only have to choose ONE question to do! I was like - "What...? Why are we attending all the classes for??"

Anyways, I had a brilliant time. I had frens over at London and met up wif all of them. I oso got to make a new fren.

I took it upon meself to be the official London guide (it was not difficult at all even after all these years) and looking back, am quite proud of the places we covered over Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday - Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Butler's Wharf, HMS Belfast, London Bridge, Monument, St. Paul's, Millenium Bridge, Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe & Exhibition, London Eye, London Aquarium, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, St James's Park, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Harrods, Natural History Museum, Leicester Square, Chinatown, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus, Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, 221B Baker Street, Docklands, Greenwich, Trafalgar Square....


It is no surprise that I took over 300 pics (and would have taken more if my batteries din run out daily and my camera "on" switch gave me some problems!).

I guess the only down-side was the fact that I was internet-deprived all those days!!!! But I'm glad that I could have survived so many days without it - altho I did make mental notes countless of times of the things I MUST blog about when I get back.

But I won't bore u wif the details - I'll post the pics up in due course and will blog about my experiences in smaller "bite-size" posts, leaving out stuffs like what time we woke up, where we ate, wat we ate...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?