Saturday, December 03, 2005

You are not alone - Michael Jackson

I blogged previously about the electric/static "shocks" I get (see Electric Youth).

It was weird cuz after I blogged about it, it stopped. But only for a while. Lately, it has been getting worse!!!!! The other, I got "zapped" whn I touched my file! Yeah, a non-metal file!!! What's going on?????

It has become so bad that I am actually afraid to turn on the lights in my room - cuz the light switch is made of metal!!! I usually depend on my desk lamp and my laptop! Yesterday, I was using my plastic pen to turn on the light switch. Yes, it is that painful!

One night, in the dark of my room, I could actually see the sparks from my fingers to the door lock when I reached out to it to unlock the door!!!!!

I was talking to Wei the other day and I was a lil' relief to hear that he face the same thing oso (Michael doesn't!!!). I was glad to learn that I was not the only one facing that! He (Wei) said that it's prolly cuz the weather is too dry.

So, since then, I've been using the skin moisturiser (much neglected til now) for my hands. A good thing too cuz the skin on me hands are cracking due to the dryness. heck, skin all over body is cracking! O well...

So far, no zaps. Keeping me fingers crossed... and very moisturised!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?