Friday, February 24, 2006

In his mind - Debbie Gibson

I was day dreaming during class today!

Surprised? Well, you shud be if u had read my earlier post singing the high praises of me lecturers!!!!

Well, i still sing their high praises! Just on Monday, we had this lecturer who just sat down in front of us and started lecturing. Suddenly, he said that he'll give us a 5 minute break! I was puzzled until i glanced at me watch - he had been lecturing for an hour oredi!!!!! Yet, it felt ike it was only 20 or 30 mins! Me coursemate saw the look on me face and admitted that the lecturer was pretty engaging!

Anyways, we had a guest lecturer today. he wasn't too bad. But it was when we had an open discussion that my mind started to wander...

OK - wif all due respect to me course mates - and i do have very high respect for them - sometimes, the discussion can get a bit dreary. Most of them are still young and quite a number do not have any legal background.

So there i was, sitting in the corner of the room, looking interested - but in me mind, i was sitting on top of a boat going steadily up the longest river in Malaysia - the mighty Rejang!!!!


Going up river! Posted by Picasa


I was reminiscing about me trip to East Malaysia last year. One of the highlights was travelling up the river - and shooting the rapids while sitting on top of the boat! It was exhilarating!

Maybe it's the cold weather but as i sat in class this morning, i was longing to be on top of that boat again - with the sun blazing down on me (had extremely bad sun burn after that) but not feeling the heat so much cuz of the wind blowing unceasingly all the way, being in the middle of the jungle, far away from civilisation, where life was just so simple!

Oh, it was in Kapit - a small village along the river - that i took some of the most wonderful sunset pics:-


Glorious sunset, isn't it?! Posted by Picasa

I guess another reason for my wandering mind was due to the fact that i had like around 4 hours of sleep only... The bed looks so nice now. Too bad there's no duvet... Nevertheless, goodnite!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?