Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's my life - Bon Jovi

Just in case some of you might wonder what is it that i actually do here in Colchester, let me just clear the air and say that i'm a student! :-) (No, i dun spend all my time watching movies, TV programmes and blog - altho it may seem like that!!)

I are currently doing my Masters in Laws (LLM), specifically, in the area of International Human Rights. I won't bore you with any self-indulging narrative on why i chose to study Human Rights.

However, i would like to share some of my work with those who may be interested.

In the side-bar, there is a section entitled "Rambler's studies". At this point of time, there are 3 blogs listed in that category.

The first is entitled "Their stories". This blog chronicles true events of the lives of people whose human rights have been violated. I have to confess that i've sort of neglected this blog for a while but i will resume posting stories on them soon! Just check the "Last update" column to see if i add any new posts.

The other 2 blogs are essays that i have done. The first had a word limit of 2,500 while the second was my research essay which came up to around 8,000 words. Just a word of warning - these essays contain some pretty technical legal stuffs. I am after all in a Law course. But you can choose from the contents on the side-bar in the blogs to skip the technical stuffs.

Happy reading. I hope you enjoy the essays as much as i have enjoyed doing them!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?