Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The first time I ever saw your face - George Michael

Here's an excerpt from a mail i sent yesterday:-

"As some of u who actually read my blog would know, 2 of me flatmates left b4 the easter hols. we are expecting new fellas to come cuz another one has left too.

There i was, taking a break from me studies, watching an episode of prison break (which is not too bad - not brilliant but not far from that), eating a sandwich when heard a noise (i was wearing ear phones) and i noticed from the corner of me eye me door handle turning. i sat there, feet up, mouth full of food when the door swung open and i prepared to launch a tirade of abuse on me greek flatmate for coming in unannounced.

then i saw her... and our eyes met...

ok, ok, no dramatic stuffs, time din stop, nor did emotional classical music started playing.

my surprised eyes met her terrified eyes. she apologised and hurried off.

all i could think of was thank goodness i wasnt caught in a "compromising" position - like finger up my nose or pants down... yeah, i'll lock the door when i change from now on.

I met her today - officially. she's from japan and she said to call her jackie."

When i start rehashing contents of e-mails as blogs post, u'd know that i'm really drowning under work! I was telling Sachin the other day that i was gonna die cuz i wont be able to finish me essays on time! He said "That's the worst kind of death!"

Well anyways, since then, 2 essays down, 2 more to go, 5 days left. Not good but not hopeless either.

So why even bother rehashing e-mails for posts? Well, i can't sleep and i can't study. Would you believe it - 2 false fire alarms in 2 weeks! I dun really mind the walk down 10 stories and the wait in the cold wind outside each time it happens. But if they wanna play a prank, why dun they do it at a more acceptable hour????? Like anytime from 2 pm to 5 am? I slept at 7 this morning. The fire alarm went off at 12. 5 hours of sleep leaves you "neither here nor there". The construction taking place outside me window is not helping either...

So silence from me - for the next five days. But you can amuse yourselves wif me pics of Paris until you hear from me! Go here.

Posted by Picasa
One of me fav pics of the Lourve!

Comments:
Ooooooh, thats the site where Robert Langdon was...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?