Sunday, September 24, 2006

Another suitcase in another hall - Madonna

I actually wanted to use the song in this post's title in one of my first few posts in this blog - but never really got to it. Funny how the title becomes relevant again.

Moved out twice in the space of 1 week. Am now officially out of Flat 11 of Rayleigh Tower.

The first time was difficult - the second was surprisingly easy. It helped when i woke up that day in an almost empty flat.

I know it's so cliched but truly, a house is not a home. I dun miss the Flat itself - cuz the people are no longer there. I miss the people tho.



The initial batch - a nice mix, dun u think?
We had some turnover thruout the year and some wonderful new mates.


So what happens now? Another suitcase in another hall.
So what happens now? Take your picture off another wall.
Where am I going to? You'll get by, you always have before
Where am I going to? Don't ask anymore...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?