Friday, September 15, 2006

You've got a friend - Carole King

2 incidents today reminded me wat a real fren is... and is not!

I chatted wif me "mamak-kaki" mate again - the second time in this week. The thing about it was that the last time i spoke to him was some time last year! Yet, when i called him again this week, we just picked up where we left off - the months just melted away and altho he was in his house while i sat in the sun next to the lake, it was no different than when we sat in the mamak stall behind his house like we always did in the months before i came over here.

It just feels so liberating to talk so freely about anything and everything! And he'd laugh at me, scold me, mock me - and we'd laugh over it! I'd do the same to him too. And i know i can count on him to give me his honest opinion - even if it's not wat i want to hear. And i really appreciate that!

The second incident was when i discovered another mate being absolutely hypocritical! I was so disgusted over the whole thing. She criticised people about things that she herself did!

I was thinking about how i should tell her about it... and you know wat? I can't! I'm usually a non-confrontational person. It would be difficult for me to tell her about it. So i've decided to just let it slip...

I guess this speaks of the depth of frenship between us - and wat kind of fren i am to her. :-(


Some of me really close mates. Miss u guys!


Comments:
apa cerita?
 
tell ya when i see u on msn!

p/s - i was looking for a pic of u to put on a collage of "my frens" but cannot find. we actually never took a pic together!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?