Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'll be okay - Amanda Marshall

Wow, it's getting harder than expected. This is really the long goodbye! People are leaving slowly and surely. Last Sunday, there were tears shed after the service in Church. On Monday, i saw Michelle off. Soon, everyone will be gone...

I'm actually losing sleep over it. Having really bad dreams. Like earlier, i dreamt that i was leaving saying goodbye to everyone. It was so real... Couldn't get back to sleep after that.

But one thing i'm sure of - when the time comes to actually go, i'll be strong and i'll be alrite.

It was the same last year - yeah, exactly one year ago, when i was preparing to leave home. The thought of leaving really killed me back then. I wondered how i'll pull it thru. Somehow, when the day came, it was easier than expected. I guess i've had too many dress rehearsals in me life...

I'm like that - it's like the stress i go thru before an exam, or in preparation of a Court case. But the moment i sit down and start writing out the answer, the moment i stand up and address the Court, adrenalin takes over - and i actually enjoy it!

Well, i dun think i'll be enjoying saying the goodbyes - but i'm sure i'll be O.K. when the time comes - it's the times before and after it that will kill me...


Emotionally fragile now...

Nothing is so good it lasts eternally
Perfect situations must go wrong
But this has never yet prevented me
Wanting far too much for far too long

B Andersson/T Rice/B Ulvaeus

Comments:
heyyy... scary how time flies huh? seems like you had just left for the uk... will you're coming back to kl?
 
i'll be back... eventually! ;-P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?