Tuesday, September 12, 2006

With a little help from my friends - The Beatles

Here it is, fresh from the "oven" - and still warm:-



Just thought i'd take a moment to say cheers to me mates who have helped out. For those back home, me ex-Uni mates, Stephan and Ling, and a big shout out to Lee Saan who was a massive huge help!!!! And to Jee Lee for the NUS referrals!

To me mates here - they are truly a fine example of positive peer pressure. They worked hard, hardly procrastinate and put me to shame with their dilligence.

And to all of you there who gave encouragement and said prayers for me!

It's over!

p/s - had a wonderful time yesterday chatting wif me "Mamak-kaki" mate back home. I was lying on the grass in the sun next to the lake and we - one high-flying litigator, one ex-high flying litigator - chatted like 2 teenage guys!!!! It was fun, wif all the accents, the cantonese, breaking out into song, the jokes. Somehow, when i talk to him, i feel pretty uninhibited - he's one that knows the worst of me! Cheers, mate! And thanks for the advice + the kick in the butt!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?