Sunday, October 23, 2005

Electric Youth - Debbie Gibson

OK - there is one thing that is truly driving me up the wall!!!!

Pardon my ignorance about the science of it all.

You know when you touch certain metal objects and get "zapped"?? It's the static or watever lah. I used to get it a lot in me old office - whenever I touch the metal doorknobs, I get a really painful zap! Until I started wearing my Doc Marts boots again (proper insulation from the earth).

Wel, over here, the problem is getting worse and worse for me!!! I'm getting "zapped" all the time! And I'm getting sick of it!

When I touch the metal window handles, I get zapped. When I touch the metal radiator, I get zapped. When I wear shorts and my legs touch the metal chair legs, I get zapped!!!!! Even the light switches here are made of metal!!!!!!!!

So I got busy yesterday. I took me masking tape and taped up the window handles. Then, I places a small strip of tape over the metal light switch.

Ah... safe!

Yeah, rite. That's wat I thought. Until I stretched out to turn on the lights when it got dark and...

"ZAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


*#*@%#

Comments:
you know what that is actually?
its alien life forms trying to make contact with you
ya see, within the zaps are hidden transmissions, of course with their advanced technology its possible la...
They tried communication to you before using signs (rock formation on ur car roof) but u ignored it...
You better respond before the zaps get worse...
they're probably looking fora human life form to breed with
And since you're well informed with Star Wars (nerd) they decided you're a good candidate
 
"...human life form to breed with"

you think this is like species-ah? well, if the alien looks like natasha hensridge...

maybe i shud go to the stonehenge and get a sign.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?