Sunday, November 27, 2005

Heaven - Bryan Adams

Jack left us and went home to heaven yesterday (for context, read this).

The local church at Maldon Road Chapel was hurting - but in some strange peculiar way, was rejoicing too.

To me, it felt so weird that it affected me a lot - taking into account Jack was someone whom I talked to on only 2 separate occasions. But that's Jack! The more I hear about him, the more it confirms what I guessed the very first time he turned to me and started chatting wif me - this was someone special. And this was someone who walked close to the Lord.

And the good Lord decided that it was time to bring him home, into his presence - and Jack by now has prolly met me mates like Mei Tze, Evelyn, Don, Ben... maybe they are even exchanging stories about me! :-)

:~)

I only wish - and pray - that someday, I'll leave such a wonderful impression and testimony on the people I come in contact wif - just like how Jack used to do.

Pray for Joyce and the family in this time of bereavement.

And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
(Mariah Carey, Michael McCary, Nathan Morris, Wanya Morris, Shawn Stockman)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?