Saturday, February 25, 2006

I'm alive - Electric Light Orchestra

Ever woke up on a day when you just feel sooooooooo alive?

Well, today is one of those days for me! :-)

The sun was up when i woke up - it normally is at around 3 pm everyday!!!! ;-P And it was shinning at "full blast"!!!!


Blaze of glory... Posted by Picasa


Wat a truly brilliant day!!!! I was feeling envious at me flatmate Michael who is down in London today. Lovely weather to be out!


The shadow of Rayleigh Tower Posted by Picasa


It almost seemed like the sun was apologetic about its lack of work during the week which saw snow, rain, clouds, sleet, rain - so the sun decided to just work extra hard today! :-) After the gloomy weather earlier in the week, the sun really raises up the spirit!

But it was more than just the weather!!!! For the first time since last weekend, i actually got out of bed when i wanted to - and not when when i had to!!!! So that explains me having me breakfast at around 4 pm!

Not only did i get hours and hours of sleep, i went to sleep last nite well-prepared (read my previous post entitled Hero) - got me thermal underwear out wif me woolem socks! Quite a nice comfy and warm sleep me had! :-)

On top of all that, it's Saturday today! Woohoo! Me official day of rest! No studies watsoever today! It oso felt good that i did quite a lot of studying during the week and late last nite, i finally got me outline for me research essay out!

It's a happy day, and I praise God for the weather!

p/s: for more sunny pics - including pics of me (fat? scrawny?) face - click here.

Comments:
huh???????!!??!

you got me there - either that's one truly encrypted comment or...?
 
ooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!

i get it! i get it! i get it!

it's a reference to the pic!!!

Err.. rite?
 
Saya langsung tak faham apa yang Si Bongok tu cuba cakap...

Mungkin dia tak cukup tido atau kurang siuman
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?