Monday, June 12, 2006

Mood Swings - Debbie Gibson

I wouldn't say that i was feeling down earlier. But i did got to You-Tube and started looking for some amusing clips - mainly as a distraction to get me mind off things. I did a search on "Malaysia".

I ended up feeling really depressed and down. Sigh...

I saw the clips of police brutality during the demonstration outside KLCC last month - the maker of the clip had a real sense of irony. The background music to the clip was none other than the Malaysian national anthem.

I saw clips of our members of parliament in "action" - even tho i have read about those incidents, seeing it on video was really disturbing. Yeah, there are clips on the "pergi jahanam" and "you keluar dari Malaysia". Others include a certain MP calling members of the opposition "monkeys". And many more painful stuffs. :-(

I was thinking of putting some of them up but i got too down and disgusted. if you want to view them, go there and search for "Malaysia" and "Polis" or "Parlimen" or... use your imagination.

Sigh... again.

Heck, since i'm on a roll - sigh!

Wanted to blog bout some other things but no mood now. I'll just leave you wif a hilarious clip (or down right dumb, depending on yr taste). Oh well... i can always trust Stephen Chow to put a smile on me face.

Roasted chicken wings

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?