Saturday, September 30, 2006

All by myself - Celine Dion

I'm back!

I really din want to.

O well...

The holiday was brilliant - and me took loads of pics - so be warned!

But more than just having an excellent time and not wanting it to end, i just din wanna come back to this place. It's like an empty shell now.

I'm the only person from Flat 11 (2005-2006) left in Rayleigh at this point of time. The rest have either moved off or gone away.

On Sunday nite, the few of us who were still around said our goodbyes to Lin Lin. She left for home on Monday. I was going away on Monday too. Michael was saying that after that nite, Flat 11 (2005-2006) officially has come to an end.

I guess in a way, it was fitting - Lin Lin was the very first person i met from Flat 11. So it is only right that the last person i bid farewell to was her.

I just got back a couple of hours ago - and i was surprised at how bad it hit me. Got emotional all over again - different places on campus brought back the memories, memories of a wonderful time which seem like a lifetime away. Not just me flatmates - me other mates, me lil sister, me coursemates...

*sigh*

Well, we did have the time of our lives during the summer - and i guess that while things will never be the same again, i can always look back and say "At least we had that summer together".

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?