Saturday, September 16, 2006

When I see you smile - Bad English

With Buffy's 7 seasons all watched oredi, i've found - and fallen in love with - a new series. Smallville!

Wow, so brilliant! I really like the idea behind it. It's so cool. A look at Clark Kent when he's a teenager, how he comes to terms with who he is. To me, so far at least, it just doesn't have the humour and wittiness of Buffy. But in the other areas, it is excellent! Again, the baddies in each episodes are not the main attraction - but rather, the relationships! Clark wif his parents, wif Lex, and wif Lana.

Lana.... *swoons*

;-P

So sad cuz we all know Clark never ends up wif Lana...

I found this video of one of me all time fav songs (altho the original version by Bad English is nicer) which shows clips from Smallville. Enjoy!

When I see you smile


妹妹, can't believe that I'll prolly never see your smile again. Have a wonderful journey - I'll be praying.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?