Thursday, November 10, 2005

Drive my car - The Beatles

Jon asked me at happened to me car. Well, for those who dun know, I've sold off me car just before I left for Essex. :-(

So if you see me car driving in a dangerous fashion or double parked illegally or running the red light, dun jump to conclusions and curse me. It isn't me!

It was a tough decision but WGM 510 is paying for my meals and accomodation (as well as extras like me guitar!!!).

I've had so much memories of that car! ...and wif that car! :-) It had been a wonderful relatinship. And it all started one evening in July 1998 when I collected her from the showroom. I was told the registration number would be WGL followed by 4 numbers (and I specifically told them any number will do save for 5354 or 9394!!!). When I collected the car, Doris (the salesperson - not me sister) told me that I got a very nice number. It was WGM 510.

I drove back me dark green Proton Wira Aeroback 1.3 (fuel injection) back home that nite wif great pride.

Since then, I drove it practically all around the country - all the way to the south and across the causeway into S'pore (not once but twice), up north to the Thai border, to the east (where I drove it right onto the beach at Kota Bharu) and to the west, across the Penang bridge into the Pearl of the Orient!

I've driven it for mission trips, leisure trips and business trips - and while it had its fair share of little knocks here and there (most of it not my fault - naturally), I was never involved in any major accident in it - thank God.

In me car, I've cried, laughed til I nearly died, sang at the top of me voice (alone or wif me crazy mates), played cards, interrogated people, shared dreams and secrets, spent quality time wif me family and me mates, ate, slept, changed clothes,... heck, I even tried to pee in it once but din manage to!!!

I've done so many things and been to so many places wif so many wonderful people in me car - so much so that it is a wonder that when I tried to look for pics of it, I can't find any!

It has been wif me, me faithful mate, thru the good times and the bad. It indeed was a difficult decision to sell her off.

But sell her I did.

Still, altho she is legally no longer mine, there'll always be a special part in my heart for her (wah, so drama-eh?)!!!!

Check out her pics here, here and here.

Comments:
lame

no wonder ur still single
u already had the love of ur life ..
But now you have said goodbye...
And with the bitter parting, it gives way to a new begining, a fresh start..
Maybe now with her gone, u can replace her with a living breathing one...
=p
 
oh, dun u know i oredi found a new love?

you can see her here!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?