Saturday, November 12, 2005

You were meant for me - Jewel

Well, well, well! Do you know that on-line quizzes can actually be quite accurate?

This post is connected to me previous post about Desperate Housewives (read it here).

I was saying in that post that "I can't stand Bree, Susan does things which drives me up the wall, Gabrielle is shallow and a slut, and Lynette - well, she's prolly the best among them all, to me."

Well, I was at DH's website and saw this online quiz - for women, it was "Which Housewife Are You". But dun worry guys, there is a quiz which you can take too. In the end, it will reveal which character you'd most likely to date or to marry.

No surprise that my result was:-

"CGinC is likely to date or marry Lynette of Desperate Housewives"!

Take the quiz here!

Comments:
You and someone like Lynnette? Someone logical and down-to-earth and all that?

I'd have thought you're more the Mary Alice type ehhehee... you know, dark thoughts, deep words, and a tendency to do weird things?
 
hhmmm... from the looks of it (on the website), it seems that mary alice is not one of the possible answers!

oh, dun 4get - lynette is quite self-sacrificing!

c'mon, take the test!!!! and met me know if i guessed correctly who u'll bree... er, i mean, be!!!!!
 
oops, "let me know", i mean.
 
ok i havent taken the test and i can guess who i might be.. hmmmm then again i wonder if its a combination of 3 of them.. oh hehehe yeah i agree with jes :P but then again only lynette would be so patient with munster
 
Oh dear...I'm a Susan....

Of course I didn't believe it. Flaky, accident-prone, sometimes-rather-shallow Susan?

I did the test again, with different questions.

It's confirmed, I'm a Susan.

I think I need to re-examine my life.
 
join the Susan club. Shallow? hello shallow is gabriel. ok we have to stop this! it almost seems like we believe the ONLINE test, that talks about your "marriage" and "kids" which doesnt yet exist girl! oh darn, just knocked over the coffee cup..
 
look at it this way - the answers are limited. so prolly, the closest DH u guys are similar to is susan.

i mean, surely being susan is better than bree or gabrielle or edie!!!!

wanna bet who kitster will end up "dating" or "marrying" if he takes this test? ;-P
 
WAKAKAKAKAKAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh hey it could be all of em HAH!
 
aHahhAHAhahhAhAHHAHAHAa!!!

I agree with you Jess...it could be ALL of them.....mebbe even including MRS HUBER.

aHahhAHA Kitz will KILL us if he read this thing ahhaha...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?