Sunday, February 26, 2006

Don't stop me now - Queen

"I don't understand you. You have so many work to be done. Yet, you always have the time to blog. Guess some ppl are just good in managing their time."

That's wat one of me mates said to me in an e-mail not too long ago.

Well, i MUST correct her, tho - i'm NOT good at managing my time. Far from it! I'm just good at not being able to discipline meself. :-(

I enjoy blogging. It's a great way to express meself. In fact, i have to say that i blog mainly for meself - i mean i know some people blog for their "fans". Others do it to speak out on some issues and be heard. Me? I just blog about watever i feel and want to!

So anyways, guess wat? I've started ANOTHER BLOG!!!!!

Yeah, you can check it out by clicking on the following link:-

Backpacking in Britain

Enjoy. I know I will! :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?