Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Telephone - Sheena Easton

OK - i feel a lil like a traitor - after years of using Nokia, i've now got a Sony-Ericsson mobile!!!!! But, but it has MP3 player - sumthing which the Nokia equivalent does not have!!!!

Anyways, since me sis wanna have a view of me new phone, all of u get to see it - go here. You also get to see the dust collected on the phone (din use it for a few weeks cuz too busy wif Research Essay - was using me old phone).

It's around the same size as me Nokia 2100. But of course, it has loads more functions. Still, i dun have Arwen wif me anymore (like i used to wif me Nokia - see here) and no more "So long, farewell" ring tone. I've really been thru a lot wif me old Nokia - sigh, i'm too sentimental!

But i guess it's time to move on! In any event, the deal offered for the phone was too good to pass up!!!! I've read thru the terms and me mate had also done the same - and we dun see any "catch" to it! Still, people can't believe it. Truth be told, neither can we - so we are just waiting for the time to come when finally see how we've been duped and we smack ourselves on our foreheads! Til then, let us believe that we've got a good bargain! :-)

Anyways, i'm beginning to like me new phone - atho i still havent dared to use it to text messages. I'll be keeping me old number for now. If you guys wan me new number, it's 077 5354 114...

...NOT!!!!!!!! :-P

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?