Saturday, March 25, 2006

Miracle - Whitney Houston

The sleepless nites are beginning to take its toll on me.


No more lonely nights (of doing my research essay!) Posted by Picasa

I feel like i was on the verge of falling sick. Body feeling really weak.


Still, after a long sleep last nite, i feel a lil better.

This only reminded me of how blessed i've been. It has been 6 months since i've been here - and other than the occasional migraine attacks and some near misses (like last nite), i've not fallen sick at all!!!!

Going 1/2 a year without falling sick is really quite a feat if you know me well - and coupled wif the fact that since autumn, people around me - coursemates and flatmates - have all been falling sick, it is no less than a miracle!

I truly thank God for preserving me physically. I dun deserve it but this is just a measure of his grace.

p/s - to those who have been remembering me in yr prayers, i truly appreciate it. Be rest assured, God has answered them all! :-)

Comments:
take care, bro. spiritual attacks can happen physically.

but u r right - watever it is, we've really gotta look to Him for strength.

each time i fall sick - or close to it, i'm reminded that our fallen sinful bodies are meant to fall sick! so His grace indeed is great when we think of the times which we are well - and how we take it for granted.

prayed for u.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?