Friday, April 07, 2006

Outside - George Michael

I'm back. And the first thing i saw when i look outside me window this morning was this thing!!!!!

Imagine my shock (it was too dark last nite to see anything outside)!!! I'm on the 11th floor - and it looks as tho that i could reach out and touch that thingy!!!!

No more privacy. No more changing with the curtains drawn opened!!!!!

Sigh.... (look at the pics here) when i first go into me room, i looked out the window and was pleased with the wonderful view i had!

A few months later, they dug out the whole green hill area. Last month or so, they laid the foundation. And now this monstrous contraption outside!!!!

What makes it scary is that it gets moved by the wind. So i look out on moment, it's facing one direction, the nex moment, it's pointing right at me!!!!!

And the irony of it is that we won't be reaping the benefits of this contruction works despite having to put up wif all the noise!!!! Oh well.... cest la vie!

On the bright side, the trip to Paris was excellent! I love Paris. If not for 2 things (namely, English is not spoken nor used widely, and there dun seem to be special designated places for people to smoke), i would say that i like Paris more than London - and that means a lot, if you know how special London is to me!!!!

More bout that later. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?