Monday, July 24, 2006

The birds and the bees - Martin Dean

It took me a long long time to walk to town today. I was distracted along the way. The whole place is so alive!!!! I took the shortcut - been taking that a lot during summer since the ground is dry all the time - and it was a lovely walk on a lovely day!

Took loads of pics of birds (ok, ok, ladybirds!!!!), bees, butterflies, bugs, caterpillars, flowers etc. Check out some of them (click on them to view the bigger and sharper images):-






Check out all the pics here.

The only drawback was that the pics dun reveal the fact that the highway is just a stone's throw away and i could hear the cars whizzing pass all the time! Oh well, can't win 'em all. Not this time, anyways!

Comments:
Nice pics, pretty flowers. What camera are you using?
 
cheers, mate. me camera is jus a mere Nikon CoolPix 2100. it ain't much but it's been wif me thru most of me adventures!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?