Friday, July 21, 2006

Music makes my day - Olivia Newton-John

Text message received today - I hope u'll have a wonderful day.. :)smile at strangers and dance to Queen's Don't Stop Me Now.. keeps you young!

We were all bent down, engrossed in our work of preparing the finger food. A smiled formed on my lips when i heard the familiar piano intro to a brilliant song come on.


Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive and the world turning inside out yeah!
And floating around in ecstasy
So dont stop me now dont stop me
cause I'm having a good time having a good time...

And just like in Ally McBeal, the music stops abruptly just as the beat goes faster. Immediately, i heard myself cry out and straightened up. It was funny cuz almost simultaneously, Keith, the manager at the other end of the room let out a shout and straightened up too!

But not to be alarmed. Someone just decided to bring the CD player closer to where we were working. Soon, the intro started again and most of us were singing and swaying along wif Freddie Mercury as we worked (some out of tune but who cares???).

Martyn suggested that we shud put that song on "repeat" all day long!

Just another day at work. :-)

I'd like to blog more bout me work and the wonderful people i'm working wif another time. Praise God for the fun we have and how everyone gets along. The costumers are all nice and return my smile always. On top of that, there's music! Yup, i dun mind even washing up cuz there's where we can blast the music the loudest!!!

I actually look forward to work! Don't stop me now, cuz i'm having a good time!


Comments:
You mean the sms was sent the same day that song was played?

You're joking...

But even if within the few days of it, quite a coincidence eh?
 
the text was received the day before. i've been listening to it over and over at home since then.

and a couple of days before that, i was reading justin's blog and he mentioned this song too!

song of the week! the person who sent the text must have some telekinetic powers! ;-)
 
squat u came online ane didnt layan me

AGAIN
 
sori, mate. went online to check mail b4 rushing to church. din see u. honest!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?