Thursday, July 20, 2006

Follow me - Uncle Kracker

When i got back from London the other day, i din come back alone! ;-)

He followed me back!


Paddington Bear!


He quickly made frens wif the rest of the gang - yeah, including Darth Vader!



I had to take him back wif me. He had this tag on him:-



And he had that look in its eyes which you jus can't say no to!



He was happily enjoying the sun in me room yesterday morning... til it got a bit too hot in his blue rain-coat!



He tried to cool off using the blower Markus wif me.



In the end, he just decided to stay in the shade all day long! Poor fella.



OK, OK - Paddington Bear is not for me. It's a birthday gift for a little girl celebrating her 3rd birthday next month. Ssshhhhhhhhh! Dun tell her!

There was someone else whom i almost brought back wif me - but i decided against it cuz he was too heavy! In any event, i knew i could get him on campus! And i did. Im the proud owner now of this:-


Pic obtained from Amazon.co.uk

It was a joy to walk along Oxford Street and the Charing Cross Road - there are so many bookshops!!! 2 Borders, a couple of Waterstones, Books Etc., Foyles, WH Smith and many, many more, all having sale! It took so much from me to resist, knowing i'll never have time to read them! :-(

But i had to get this book - especially after i found out it was written by Jung Chang!

Now, to find time to read it!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?