Saturday, July 15, 2006

Don't worry, be happy - Bobby McFerrin

See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? ... Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Matthew 6v28 - 34


Pic taken from Regent's Park.

p/s - yes, i know this is not a lily!!!! :-P

Comments:
Heya...I can't really relate to the World Cup fever and Buffy, but I'm loving the new look. It's been ages since I last did my rounds so it's nice to see your page again. I hope everything's good for you.
 
hey, welcome back! i enjoyed all yr pics on yr site.

the new look? well, i'm jus green wif envy at all the places u've been travelling to! LOL!

life is good. a bit crazy but am lovin' it! ;-) praise God!

u take care!
 
oh, oh, i forgot to add - the html colour chart which u linked on yr blog was a great help in me blog's "new look"! cheers!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?