Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sadness - Enigma

It has been cloudy these past couple of days. It's oso cloudy inside me now. :-(

Aliz left early this morning - and i din say goodbye...

Aaaarrrgrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't feeling too well - was physically exhausted after the long weekend of work and less than 6 hours of sleep each day. Getting caught in the rain yesterday din help too.

I popped 2 panadols and went to bed early last nite.

I thought i heard someone knocking on me door. I'm sure i heard happy voices chatting in the kitchen til late. I wasn't surprised. It was Aliz's last nite and we were to stay up and drink and chat. But i just couldn't muster enuf strength to get up and join them. The spirit was very willing indeed - but the flesh was weak.

When i woke up in the morning, i was told that she had oredi left. And that she was asking for me a couple of times last nite. :-(

I had promised her that i'd play me guitar for her before she leaves.

Broken promises.

Unsaid goodbyes.

I'll prolly never see her again.

They told it was a wonderful time last nite - just like the good old times.

I was pretty frustrated - of all the nites i had to be totally wasted, why last nite???? Why?????

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?