Friday, September 08, 2006

It's over - Lisa Loeb

This is indeed a historic moment in my life. For the first time i my life - well, as far as i can remember - i have completed me essay ONE WEEK BEFORE THE DATELINE!!!!!

*Gasp*

Impossible!

No staying up the night before the dateline, being stressed, working thru the nite, rushing to get it printed and bound in the early hours of the morning and sprinting to the office to hand it in with just seconds to spare.

Nosiree! In fact, for the first time in my life, i'm actualy gonna spend some time to re-read me essay before handing it up - and not serve it fresh from the oven like all the previous times.

I'm really thankful cuz this being prolly the last ever essay i'll do in me life for personal studies, at least i've proven to meself that i can actually finish me work well before time and not leave it til the last minute, literally. By God's grace, of course.

Still... it's weird how empty i feel... :-( After completing me work in the Labs last nite, i wandered aimlessly around the campus, enjoying the solitude that one gets at 4 am, the cool air, the brilliant full moon, clear skies with stars... and i felt sad.

It's over isn't it?

I should be happy. I can now find time to smell the flowers, enjoy the sunsets, live life... but haven't i been doing that all this while?



The end is indeed so near...

Comments:
congratulations!!
now u can take ur time to figure out what to do next..
 
cheers, mate. waiting for u to return here!
 
take it easy..it's called life..every ending's always followed by a new beginning. and is that a fly u've captured? it doesn't look like a bee to me..:)
 
what if i dun want a new beginning? guess i'm asking for too much-eh?

cheers for the encouragement.

yeah, it' a strange fly - it wants to be a bee!!!! and ti wasn't afraid of me aiming me lens so close to it too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?