Saturday, October 07, 2006

What a wonderful world - Loius Armstrong

MSN chat today:-

10/6/2006 12:04:58 PM
Me mate (name not disclosed to protect identity): What do you call a guy with a seagull on his head?

10/6/2006 12:05:23 PM Me: ?

10/6/2006 12:05:27 PM
Me mate: CLIFF


10/6/2006 12:05:31 PM
Me mate: muahhahahahaha


And you guys think that I'm lame....

Speaking of cliffs... hehehehe... most of me pics from me recent holiday are posted online! Altho thanks to me travelling mate, a lot of me Bristol pics are lost forever. :-(

So feel free to check out the pics by clicking on these links - Bristol, Bute Park (Cardiff), Cardiff Castle, Cardiff miscelleneous pics and pics taken along the Coastal Path and other places at the Pembrokeshire National Park.

Check out also this link on why my trip to Wales was brilliant!

Here's a sample of the pics from the Coastal Path. Lovely, ain't it?


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?