Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'll remember - Madonna

I'm back from Tesco!

Keep this in mind - dun operate heavy machinery after a day wif 7 hours of lectures!!!!

I'm so out of it! First, as I said in me previous post, I walked all the way to Tesco without bringing any cash. I went again - this time round, I left my instant coffee at the cashier's!!!! Thank God there was some mistake on me receipt so I had to hang around to wait for it to be rectified. In the meantime, they brought the coffee over asking if it was mine!

I remember back in Barking more than 10 years ago, I left a whole chicken at the cashier after paying for it!!!! Then, I walked all the way back to my uni only to find that I did not have the chicken - which happened to be our dinner that nite. So off I went again to Sommersfield. They still had the chicken there but they made a big fuss bout - "Oh, you were the one who left the chicken. He's the one who left the chicken"!!! Every shopper that day knew I was the one who paid for the chicken but left it behind!

Some things never change.

Anyways, me got home, had a bite then took me shower. I oso handwashed some articles of clothing. Since I was in the bathroom, I was basically doing the washing ... urm... like how me mate JL said, like how Adam and Eve were (before the fall)! No worries. Until I finished everything and got dressed and proceeded to go out of the bathroom. I found out that it was unlocked ALL THE TIME!!!!! Thank God it was like 2 in the morning and no one had the urge to pee...

Gotta sleep.

Dun leave things on the cashier's after paying 4 it. Lock bathroom door when I'm inside. Dun leave things...

Comments:
eh genius
u sms me knowing i cant reply
and ur doing ur masters in LAW!?!
and u leave stuff in shops
genius

ok so far, 2 assignments due, and thats it for the semester.
and the reason is abit of both...something like a subtle warning...kekek
 
hehehe. frustrating-eh, not being able to reply me text msg. U proll hurried to the internet cafe to post the comment is it?

btw, have u seen the pic of th orange in me photoblog? proof i brought it along!
 
ooooh! no i've not seen
will go and see now
and ashamed as i am, yeah was one of the reason's i "hurried to the cafe"... idiot...
 
oh my gosh
the orange
SO cute !
=) =) =)

but i'm sure you know that a pic of an orange next to a duck does not prove you took its with you in UK...it still remains a pic of an orange and a duck...kekeke
=p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?