Sunday, October 09, 2005

Foolish Games - Jewel

When I was back home, I was once accused - and rightly so - of being penny wise but pound foolish! Now it is more evident than ever!

I'd go around comparing prices of groceries and buy the cheapest, thus saving meself some pennies.

But I have been spending quite a fair bit too! I spent 20 quid on posters when they had a sale on campus last week.


Some of the posters in me room! Posted by Picasa

I have oso invested in 5 DVDs oredi!!!! I kept telling meself that it was alrite cuz I could not find them back home! I got the original version of the classic "12 Angry Men", I got "Brassed Off" a Brit comedy wif Ewan McGregor, I got the brilliant "Mystery Men", I bought "Stealing Beauty" (no prizes for guessing the main reason for getting that) and I oso bought "Shaun of the Dead".


What??? SOTD??

Yeah, SOTD. Brilliant. and the one I got here is the ones wif all the cool special features! Excellent!

Don't stop me now, cuz I'm having a good time...

Comments:
i like the room!!! but i like the posters a lot more. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?