Monday, October 10, 2005

Zombie - Cranberries

I just got back from a 7 HOUR class marathon! Wat a first day!

No joke. I had classes from 11 am rite up til 6 pm. We were given short 10 mins break a couple of times but that was it.

On top of that, I woke up wif a migraine. Really bad one. Methinks it must have been stress-induced. I was feeling kinda stressed as I couldn't finish all the "Essential Reading" before the classes today. I was at the Library Reading Room - cool! It opens overnite on weekdays during term time - til past midnite, all by meself. In the end, I gave up trying to finish all the reading which woul have been impossible.

So it was wif a massive migraine that I went thru the first 3 or 4 hours of classes. The remaining 4 or 5 hours - well, thank God I recovered but I was trying hard to keep awake by then and I just kept on thinking of wat to eat for dinner tonite!!!!

Class was quite good. The lecturers are pretty good - one of them was brilliant. It's just weird tho cuz the students dun seem to laugh at the lame attempts made at jokes!

In the end, it really din matter that I din finish doing all the essential reading. And it was a little comfort when the "brilliant" lecturer told us that it would take exceptional skill to fail!!!!

Another lecturer wore Doc Marts! Spaking of which, I must get my 8-eyelet Doc Marts boot soon. My shoes are killing me!!!!

On the bright side, I must admit that the lectures have left me a lil excited!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?