Monday, October 10, 2005

Never forget - Take That

I'm going to Tesco again!!!!!

When I was there like 2 hours ago, I realised - thankfully before I reached the cashier - that I forgot to take any money wif me!!!!!! Aaaarrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

So I gotta take the 15 mintes walk there again now - methinks 2moro will be too tight wif classes and preparation 4 seminars on Wednesday.

Sigh... the nice thing bout tonite was that when I got back, I had a nice long chat wif me flat-mates in the kitchen - after they had a good laugh over my mistake, of course. I was wif the Italian guy, the Greek guy and the Indian guy - and it was so nice to chat and talk wif them.

I'll blog bout me flat-mates soon... For now, it's back to Tesco. Oh... where's me cash???

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?