Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Here comes the sun - The Beatles

Woke up late this morning – for a change !!! I had been usually the earliest to awake in the first couple of days.

Din get to see the sun at all!

One thing about me room – it’s located at one of the corners of a square building. As such, I have a window on 2 sides of the 4 walls of me room. The location is such that from one window, I can see the sunset and from the other, I can see the sunrise from an angle (check out me pics)!

And sum of you who know my fascination for sunset pics will not be surprised to see the sunset for EVERY SINGLE DAY of my stay here!!!!

But alas, on the 2nd nite here, I was out in town all evening and only got back when it was dark!

It would have been nice to have a sunset pic for every single day here, wouldn’t it?

Anyways, when me got up, it was all cloudy and I wondered if yesterday was the last day I’ll get to see the sun – until next spring!!!

But no! the sun is out now. A lil’ late but better late than never. :-)

Yeah, I’ve become like a sun worshipper oredi. So fast! But it’s really lovely here to have the sun on your face wif the cool wind blowing. Looking forward to be able to lie on the nice dry grass in the parks under the sun next summer!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?