Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Stairway to heaven - Led Zeppelin

We had a fire drill today. In fact, just 10 mins ago.

So down we went, all 11 floors. Actually, 10 floors only, as correctly pointed out by Tom, my Polish flat-mate (why do I get a Polish guy while JL had 2 Polish girls as his housemate???). The flats do not have a ground floor!

Thank goodness it wasn't much cold as I was in my usual shorts and slippers.

After hanging out for a while and exchanging fire-alarm stories - I was telling them of me experiences at Marley Hall UEL, when drunks would trigger off the fire alarm at 2 in the morning - we were briefed and then allowed to go back. Michael, Tom and meself decided to walk back up.

Yup, no need for gym this week!!!! The climbing of stairs plus my 2 trips to Tesco last nite is about enuf exercise for the rest of the month!!!!

Man. My blog is getting boring, ain't it? Jester hates this kind of blogs...

Comments:
youre officially the person with the most amount of blog names and changes.. slut. hahaha :)
 
OH MY GOODness!
hahaha
i just posted my blog
then came and read ur blog
coincidence or WHAT?!
its a sign...
not bad, u walked down AND up 10 floors...
will expect a fit Obi Mun when i next see you...
 
i din understand yr comment til i chekced out yr blog!

yup, it must be the lets-have-fire-drill-at-campus-halls day yesterday!

if i am truly obi-mun, i'd use the force instead of walking up the stairs!!!!
 
a true Obi-Mun would not use the force for his own selfish reasons...
that would be bordering on the dark side...
beware.
 
well, i am going towards the "duck" side! see me profile pic for proof!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?