Friday, November 25, 2005

Take a bow - Madonna

It's done. Me foundation essay is completed!!! I got it printed out at the computer lab with 10 hours left before the dateline! Woohoo! And I kept it just below the 2,500 word limit (of course, some editing and deletion had to be done!).

*thunderous applause*

Thank you, thank you.

It would have been earlier if I din watch the 2 episodes of 24 earlier. Or opted not to walk to Tesco in sub-zero temperature at 1 am wif some equally crazy flat-mates!

Of course, I wouldn't have done it without God's help!

Now, I feel so wide awake that I'm rewarding meself wif more episodes of 24!!!


Feels good to welcome the break of a new day when your essay is completed! Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?