Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Again - Janet Jackson

I'm gonna miss it... AGAIN!!!!!

I'm talking about Eric Clapton Live at Albert Hall.


CD sleeve cover for Eric Clapton - 24 Nights Live From Albert Hall Posted by Picasa


When I got back here, I realised the privillege I have at a second chance on things that I din get to do here the last time. So far, so good! I got meself a trench-coat (for only 20 quid!), I'm mixing around more with the international students and getting to know them (and their countries) better and I'm going to the Scottish Highlands Godwilling next week. On my list includes a trip to Anfield, catching a Wimbledon game and going to Wales and Ireland.

It has always been my great regret back then that I missed Eric Clapton's concert. I made up me mind from the beginning that I WILL have to catch it this time round.

Sigh... I procrastinated. When I checked a couple of weeks ago, there were only standing room tickets left - which was fine with me. But I put it off til just now.

Part of the other reason was that I couldn't find the date of me exams - which is scheduled on the same month. It wasn't on the website!!! When I finally checked wif the Law Office (after much procrastination again), I was embarrassed to find out the exam date was stated in the Postgraduate Students' Handbook given to us in October!!!!

But come on - the concert is in May 2006! Surely there would be some tickets left?

Well, apparently, no!

The consolation is that Eric performs there every year (yeah, we are on the first name basis now...). So perhaps 2007?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?