Saturday, December 17, 2005

This used to be my playground - Madonna

I'm referring to London, of course!

I have to admit that part of the reason why I chose to do the programme here at Essex was cuz Essex is just next to London (rest assured, the main reason was cuz the Human Rights programme is reputable - probably the best around and I can vouch for that!). But no one told me that Essex happens to be the biggest county in the UK!!!!

I'm so far away from London - as such, each trip there means a lot to me - and costs a lot too!!!! Been going pretty often - but me justification is that I only go to meet up wif mates who are in London for a visit. And there has been quite a few lately. But once the new year starts, the visits will prolly stop - and so will my trips there.

Anyways, I've been taking loads of pics and have decided to start a new blog (yes, another one!!!!!) just for me London pics. You can view them by clicking at the following link:- Loitering in London.

Enjoy!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?