Monday, February 27, 2006

Do you sleep? - Lisa Loeb

Man, what a week-end! i slept soooooooo much!!!!

People used to tease me saying that i've a love affair wif me bed! Well, that's true! Except that now, i'm cheating on me bed!!!! Muahahaha! Yeah, i'm sleeping on a different bed - 20 kgs was all i was allowed to take over here so i had to leave me bed behind!!!! I still see me bed once in a while - via the webcam in me old room at Subang - and me bed has been faithful to me!

Anyways.... on Saturday, i finally got out of bed at around 3:30 pm! I thought that i'll be up all nite that nite. Nope. By 11 sumthing, i was oredi sleeping! It was meant to be a short nap - but it became a deep sleep! Before i knew it, it was almost noon on Sunday!!!! (i attend the evening services - just in case some church leaders read this...).

By 9 pm, i was oredi in bed again!!!! But thank goodness i dragged meself up to check if me mate, Markus was back - as i needed his sleeping bag. He was. So i just threw on a t-shirt and a jacket on me sleeping clothes, put on me shoes and went over. He can testify how lethargic i was. The funny thing was that by the time i got back, i felt fresher! It must have been the cold nite wind.

In the end, i stayed up chatting wif Michael til 3 sumthing and then studied for a bit til around 5 pm.

I slept all the way til i was awoken by a text message. It read:-

"If many mad men managed many mild mannered moose, how many mad men might mind managing a million medium mannered moose monthly? ;P"

What the @#*#@!&*#@*!@#....????????

What interesting mates i have! ;-P

In any event, it was time to wake up.

p/s - The answer: As many mad men not mad enought not to mind managing a million medium mannered moose monthly!!!!

Comments:
Maybe you should silence ur phone when you sleep
Then you wont get disturbed by mindless moose messages during ur slumber...

"In any event, it was time to wake up."
So i was actually doing you a favour.

p/s: how much does one sms cost anyway?
 
to be honest, i said it was "time to wake up" only so that you wont feel bad at waking me up! see how nice i am? ;-)

the sms will cost more than it cost you! i'm a poor student la. no supp line from mommie!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?