Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Without you - Mariah Carey

I was going some old pics and I came across this - prolly one of the few pics of me camera - taken by me camera!!!!

Posted by Picasa
Pic taken at the Royal Selangor Pewter factory in KL (Royal Selangor in KL??? Go Figure!)


It has been one whole month since I last took any pics wif me camera!!!!! Yup, 31 days of no sunset pics!!!!!

I really miss me camera - which is prolly one of the deciding factors when I was contemplating between repairing me camera or buying a new one. Those whom I asked advised me to get a new one. If I were them, I'd say the same. After all, I should get one which uses an SD card memory - among other things.

But me coolpix and I have been thru so much together!!!! :-) It followed me to the highest point of South East Asia, into the deep jungles of Borneo, across the borders, and now to here in Colchester! Every where I go, it's there in me sling bag or in the baggy pockets of me cargo pants.

Yeah, I can get pretty sentimental when it comes to me belongings.

I actually considered posting all me fav pics taken by me camera in the short time we had together - but there were just too many of them!!!!

So, it has been pretty quiet on me photoblogs. Not that i dun have any pics, tho. But I've been having problems wif "Hello".

Anyways, the good news is that me camera has been fixed and I'm going to collect it later today! Woohoo! More pics coming up! Stay tuned. :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?