Friday, January 27, 2006

Baby what a big surprise - Chicago

I woke up from me nap wif a migraine. A glance outside told me that the snowing had stopped. Sigh...

Went to me laptop, checked me mail and the news. The words I read REALLY woke me up from me slumber!

"Fowler rejoins Liverpool"!!!!!

What the....?????

*rubs eyes*

Is this a joke?

*clicks on the link and reads the report*

Woohoo!!!

Posted by Picasa
Fowler - back in Red, and hopefully, back in Red scoring and winning trophies!!!!!
(Pics obtained from Liverpoolfc.tv)

This has to be the deal of the season!!!

And why, some of you may ask, am I so happy that Fowler returns when i was so against Owen returning?

Well, in the first place, the Red Fans dun call Fowler "God" for nothing!!!!!!

Owen's departure was a purely selfish move (IMHO) while Fowler was basically forced out.

On top of that, unlike Owen - who's main intention of returning was purely a selfish one too (IMHO again) - Fowler returns because this is where his heart is!

Here are some great quotes:-

"We have signed a player with so much passion for this football club and I think he will act as an example to every player here in how much he loves Liverpool."
Rafa

"We have signed a player with a passion and a heart for this club that no amount of money can buy."
Rafa again!

"I'm not sure I've ever seen a player quite so happy to be joining a club before."
Rafa one more time!

"If I refused him this opportunity of fulfilling his ambition it would not be good for him or Manchester City Football Club"
Stuart Pearce

"I can't really believe it's happened again so I'm ecstatic to be honest."
The man himself!

Read the report here. Go to Liverpoolfc.tv for more news, stats and facts.

I never thought I'd see the day when Robbie Fowler is back in Red, playing at Anfield. This has been a great and pleasant surprise!

"Since I have left, deep down I have always wanted to come back and it has been a long time but I'm glad to say I'm back now."

So are we, Robbie. So are we!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?