Sunday, March 19, 2006

Get the party started - Pink

It’s almost 7 am now and it’s all bright outside. Spring is really near – not here yet, but near – despite of the cold as the day starts to get bright really early now.

I’m goin to sleep soon. Blogger is facing some problems so I’m doing this on Word now and transfer it to me blog later.

I’ve finally started on me Research Essay. Yeah, had to stop meself from doing anymore research but instead to start typing out me essay. I think that I’ve done enuf notes to cover the number of words required for me essay! But yet, there’s still so much research that could have been done. I always face this problem – but I guess in law, the research will never end.

Anyways, am glad that I started. I was a little amused by the reaction I got from me coursemates when I told them last week that I have not started typing out me essay yet! The look of shock of on some of their faces is priceless! ;-)

It’s not that difficult, is it? I mean the essay is due on Friday. It has to be 6,000 – 8,000 words long (I’m targeting 6,000 cuz I always go over the limit and have to do some frantic editing at the last minute). So I figured that if I do around 1,000 words a day, I’ll be finish on time!

The final count for me first nite is 1,175. If I keep it up, by Friday, I would have gone above 7,000 words. There, it’s not that tough, is it? ;-P

This post itself should be around 300 words!!!

Still, it’s gonna be a loooong week ahead! And I'll be glad when it's over. In some strange and perverse way, I got quite excited about the task ahead – I was looking forward to the long cold nites, cups and cups of coffee, and hours sitting in front of the laptop trying to make sense of the pages and pages of notes I have compiled. No worries, no stress, no sense of dread. Not yet, anyway.

I’m truly thankful to God that I find this challenging and fun! And I’m thankful for the good health I’ve had since I’ve been here. God has been so very good – and I know that he’ll see me thru this week!

Last recount – this post has exceeded 380 words! :-P


The sun trying the break into the day - signalling the time for me to sleep...! Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?