Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Under pressure - Queen

I was telling a mate that i work well under pressure. That's true - really! Well... almost.

Let me explain. How shall i put this?

In actual fact, i only work under pressure! No pressure, no work. My procrastination motto has been "Why do it now when you can it off til later?"

It used to drive me parents up the wall - wif me not studying til it was too late. And wif me boss/partner - not drafting the pleadings/cause papers til the time is running out!

On another note, i met wif me supervisor today - finally!!!! And that too reluctantly. She din even bother to set a time and place - and i had to hunt her down. Not that i really wanted to see her but more so that i dun antagonise her since she'll be marking my essay... wait a minute. Will she?

Anyways, do you wanna know when it is time to worry? Well, it's time to worry when everyone who met her b4 me was told by her that 1 week (essay due next week) is more than enuf - but she told me that she's concern that i may not have enuf time!!!!!!!

OK, all together now, after 3:-

1...

2...

3 - Worry!

Well, i guess that's sufficient pressure for me to start working on me essay, dun u think? No sleep, no food, no movies... ok, cut out the last one. Let's not take too drastic an action, shall we? ;-P

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?