Thursday, March 16, 2006

How can this be? - Debbie Gibson

This is a pic taken during Easter presentation practice 2 years ago:-


Me and my fellow Bass-ers Posted by Picasa

OK. You'll notice a few things of me from the pic:-

1. I'm not wearing the yellow band!!! (This was 2 years ago, ok?)

2. I'm not holding a book - see, i've memorised the words and parts, unlike my other *ahem* bass-ers!

3. I'm wearing one of me favourite t-shirts - which i din bring over wif me. It was the t-shirt i bought when i was in Austria.


I really like the t-shirt - it was comfy and it was cute! In the background you can see the Austrian alps. On the foreground, there's a lost-looking kangaroo holding an edelweiss.

The words on the bottom of the t-shirt reads as follows:-

"In Austria there are no kangaroos"!!!!

Here's a closer look of me t-shirt:-


Sori - quality of pic not so good. Lighting was bad - and i wasn't the cameraman (obviously!)
Posted by Picasa

Well, guess wat? It's proven WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, a kangaroo was sighted in Austria. See pic below:-


Pic by AP taken from BBC Online Posted by Picasa

Apparently, the kangaroo escaped from its enclosure and went for a stroll in St. Veit, Austria! Cops were called in but they were not trained to catch kangaroos!!!!! In the end, the poor fella was caught using a stun gun!!!!!

You dun have to take my word for it - read about it here!

What the newspaper report did not say is that - What in the world is a kangaroo doing in Austria??????????

Does this mean i can't wear me t-shirt again without being accused of misleading the public? ;-P

p/s - looking at the pic (the former, not the latter) makes me miss the good old choir days and the crazy fun time i had wif me fellow bass-ers! incidentally, all 4 of us have 'retired' oredi. So sad.

Comments:
you always used to block me during practice, when i had to pop out from behind you...
AND u were always slow..

muahahah

memorising the lyrics aint everything
 
so u expected us to part like the red sea for you???

for the record, i was doing it to throw you off! "muahahah" to you! :-P

i moved on time during presentation day, din i????

Sigh.... yr comment brings back wonderful memories of practices and presentations. dun u miss them? must blog bout this some time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?