Saturday, April 01, 2006

Over the rainbow - Faith Hill

What are these people from flat 11, Rayleigh Tower doing, standing on the bench, staring out the window wif goofy smiles on their faces?

Posted by Picasa

It was unbelievable. First, Michael came over to tell me that it's raining! I mean, really raining - the kind you experience in M'sia, not the showers they have here in UK!

Ok. Fine. We contemplated whether we should go out and run in the rain but decided against it - we dun wanna fall sick before our trip next week, do we?

I went back to me room and continued watching Alias - then it struck me. I noticed the sun shining brightly behind me curtains - and it was raining. That could only mean one thing! As i got up to look out, Michael was back again - even more excited - and told me bout the rainbow.

I grabbed me camera and rushed into the kitchen - the scene took me breath away! It was the MOST beautiful rainbow i have ever seen in my whole life!!!! The colours were so clear and brilliant! Never before have i seen such sharp colours of the rainbow. And we could see it in its entirety - from one end to the other!!! There was also another rainbow behind it - a double rainbow!!! See all me pics here. Unfortunately, the wonders of technology could not replicate the beauty of nature.

Still, it was a wonderful moment, all of us in the kitchen, staring out in awe. As we stuck our heads out, we could see people from the other floors doing the same thing. Others on ground level stood rooted at their spots in the rain, just admiring the rainbow.

We stayed there til the rainbow slowly disappeared and we said our goodbyes to it. :-) Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?