Monday, May 29, 2006

Impulsive - Wilson Phillips

Yes, i'm on a roll! I've lost count of how posts i've... posted today!

Well, this is in some ways connected wif the previous one.

Thnking back, i've been quite a spontaneous person - or at least i would like to think so! ;-P I use to be the one who'd come out wif outrageous and crazy ideas on the spur of the moment - and used to be able to convince othrs to go along! I remember one time when a mate, referring to me, said "Who is the stupid fella who suggested doing this in the first place???" to which i replied "Who is stupider - the one who suggested it or the one who agreed to do it?"!

Yeah, can be pretty impulsive - some say reckless. I guess i am an 'action' kind of person back then. Can't stay still, must get into action, jump and then only look, reacts to situations. A cliff is there to be climbed, a question is asked to be answered, a chance which comes is to be taken!

How things have changed. Am i older and wiser? Perhaps! Things i've said have been misinterpreted, actions have been misunderstood, decisions have become nightmares, a brave leap have caused much pain. So now, i look before i leap; i think - and even come out wif a mental draft - before i say; i consider all things from all angles before any decision is taken.

Yeah, i've turned into a boring old fart! :-(

Well, then why is it that i've suddenly thrown caution to the wind and acted impulsively? I even made sure i din have enuf time to think over it (knowing how i will convince meself not to do it). What was i thinking of?????

Ok, to those who have no idea wat i'm talking about (which means ALL OF YOU!!!!), fear not. I've not done anything illegal nor morally wrong! Nor is it anything which will bring dishonour to God. And yes, i did pray about it.

It's just that it's pretty impulsive. Yet, i've no regrets! Well, none so far! :-)

I'm not recommending this (kids, dun try this at home... or anywhere else, for that matter!), but it feels great! I guess maybe this has served to reawaken a part of me that has been 'marginalised'?. Am i just feeling bored since me exams are over? Well, yes. But no. I mean, yes, i'm bored, but no, that's not why i did it!

I did it cuz i wanted to.

Me flatmates were asking why i've been in such a good mood lately! If only they knew. :-)

Posted by Picasa
Must be careful so as not to fall... or is it too late?


Comments:
i think i know
 
")
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?