Sunday, May 28, 2006

Take my breath away - Berlin

I was just going to sleep when i saw this glorious sunrise!!!!

Posted by Picasa

Those who may not know me well must be saying "you meant sunset, rite"??? Well, no. Sunrise!

I was getting ready to go to bed at around 4 sumthing in the morning when i decided to fill up me water bottle. I headed to the kitchen - and i just went "Wow"!!!! Needless to say, water bottle was put downa nd camera was fetched. That wasn't enuf - i dressed up and went out into the cold dawn to take more pics. It was awesome!

Check out the pics here.

It has been a really brilliant day! I chatted wif me mom, dad and sis. I oso chatted wif another fren - and a stranger(!). A mate from M'sia called me on me mobile too! Later when i went for evening service, i got to know some of th young adults there - usually, it's the old foggies whom i talk to! Happy day! :-)

Comments:
Very Nice picture !Love it !
 
Cheers!

But you should have seen it "live"! :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?