Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Say it isn't so - Gareth Gates

I remembered having this nightmare of sitting for the Company Law exams. It was the day before the exam and i can't remember anything about Company Law at all! Not a single thing! I woke up and realised why i can't remember a thing - i did not sign up for the Company Law course!!!!!! What a relief!

I blame the dream on the fact that i usually go to me mates' kitchen and study wif them - and the 3 of them would discuss their company law issues and i would sometimes just listen in for fun!

Even to this day i sometimes have this recurring nightmare that the next day is my Form 6 Chemistry Exams and i feel utterly unprepared! It would be a great relief to wake up and tell myself that it has been more than 15 years since i last looked at my Chemistry textbooks!

Well, one of me flatmate is living thru my nightmare now! Tho not to its full extent. It's close to 4 am now and her exam is at 9 am later. The only problem is that she initialy thought it would be at 9 am on Thursday, not Wednesday! So i know how unprepared she must have felt when just a few hours ago, her coursemate told her that the exam is on Wednesday, not Thursday!!!!

That's why when i went to the kitchen just now, she was there making a cup of coffee. She would stay up all nite and go for the exam at 9 wihtout sleeping! Poor girl.

On the bright side, come this Friday and she would have finished all her exams! I still have to wait til the 19th to celebrate my "freedom"!

Comments:
shave.
 
when i wake up...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?