Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The sign - Ace of Base

"Yeah?" I shouted, when the rap on me door was heard. The door opened slowly. I knew it has to be Michelle. It was her style. She had that look on her face.

"I think we need to put up a new sign in the toilet".

Oh dear...

She motioned me towards the toilet and i reluctantly followed. A quick inspection of the toilet left me in disgust!!!!!!

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wat is his problem???????????? This is so so so so basic! If you are a guy, u lift up the toilet seat before peeing!!! Even if you think your aim is so good!

This is so inconsiderate - esp to the girls in the flat.

Oh, we know who he is. Trouble is that we have not caught him red-handed... or red... ermm.. nvm.

So until we are positively sure, it may not be so wise to go confronting some guy on this kinda issue.

We both went back to our respective rooms and both came up wif a new sign to be posted up!

Here they are. No prizes for guessing which one was done by me and which was done by Michelle!!!!!





I told Michelle that we'd go wif the yellow sign first - and if that doesn't work, then we'll go wif the white one. She agreed.

I'll keep you guys posted...

Comments:
so listen theres this sign on my cousins bathroom that goes
"our aim is to keep the toilet clean, Guys, please stand closer, its not as long as you think it is, your aim will help us to keep the toilet clean"
something to that effect, ill post it on my blog for you eventually :) awesome. you should get that sign for michelle
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?